It may not be the first question callers ask me when they call my office, but I know it is on their minds. Divorce can be a costly endeavor and horror stories abound. Some of those stories are true, but your experience does not have to be one of those. Knowledge truly is power and becoming educated about the costs of Divorce will prepare you for what is ahead, allow you to make good financial decisions, and keep your costs as controlled as possible. That is one of the reasons it is essential to pick a Divorce lawyer who:
- Clearly communicates the costs of Divorce.
- Works with you to make a plan to manage those costs.
- Is respectful of your resources.
You deserve a Divorce attorney who will make the Divorce process as smooth, cost-effective and directed as possible. While it is not possible to state with certainty what your particular Divorce will cost, an experienced attorney will be able to:
- Outline the Fundamental Steps of Divorce
- What Each Step is Likely to Cost
- Outline the Additional Steps Common to Divorce Cases
- What each Additional Step May Cost
- Outline Possible Steps Particular to Your Case
- What Each Individualized Step May Cost
- Explain How to Control Costs
- What Costs You + Your Lawyer Can Control
In upcoming Posts, Rose Ellen McCaig will explain more fully each component listed here. In the meantime, to learn more, please do not hesitate to call McCaig Law Offices. Attorney Rose Ellen McCaig will help you understand the Divorce process and the Costs of Divorce.
Rose Ellen says:
“I have been practicing law for over 20 years, concentrating in Family Law and the Divorce process. I have worked for both a large firm and now in my own practice. I offer both significant legal expertise in those areas and in Business, Contracts, and Real Estate which are often components of Divorce. I provide you with the invaluable amount of perspective that comes with that amount of time. I encourage you to call or send mean email to make an appointment to discuss your situation.”